Erbil stock exchange (ESX) has entered into an agreement with KITS Company |
End of a long process nears as Iraqi Kurdistan's ESX chief predicts bright future |
Iraqi Kurdistan's Erbil Stock Exchange (ESX) Appoints its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) 14.4.2014 |
Erbil Stock Exchange Launch this Year, as Economy Surges Ahead |
High Hopes for New Stock Exchange in Iraqi Kurdistan |
Arab Federation of Exchanges (AFE)
Wednesday, 29 Oct 2014 02:27 PM
The Arab Federation of Exchanges was established in June 1978 to be the guiding body for the Arab stock exchanges, under the recommendation of the Arab Central Banks Conference, held under the auspices of the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
The mission of the Federation is to create a transparent environment for the Arab capital markets, develop market members and reduce the barriers of security trading across the countries through establishing harmony across the laws and regulations of the Arab countries, adopting new technologies and advanced trading and clearing settlements.
The Federation’s Vision:
- Facilitating the exchange of views and providing collaborative opportunities for the members
- Knowledge transfer through workshops and conferences
- Developing the legislations in the Arab financial markets
- Resolving potential disputes
- Cooperating with regional and international federations
- Increasing the value of the Arab stock markets